Friday 29 November 2013

Dreamy dream!

Oh dear DREAM!
Why today, you made me scream!
I was just on the way to heaven...
My five unicorns suddenly became seven...
I touched the white lotus in the skies...
Waving that angel that was flying so high!
My dress turned all silky white...
And i saw my sneakers no where aside..
A glass shoe came walking to me..
Saying, "I look beautiful in your feet, you see"
Music tunes were all in my ears..
Was i dreaming or it was a some kind of fear..I could not see anyone here and there..
Walking on the cloudy street alone..
Thinking where am I..so far from home!
Suddenly, a pumpkin wagon wheel rolled out from a the shrubs..
Little bunny driver asked me for carrots and herbs.
He said something that was unreachable to my ear.
I was an Eiffel tower to him, so could not hear!
Pinching me, he made me stoop down..
Said, "Come, on the way..you will find seven men and a crown"
I took the the ride, but was all muddled up..
I drank some water and got a hiccup..
Something dragged me somewhere, i do not know..
Yesterday, i had fairy tale books for those kids to show!
Throwing me back, it made me all insane and mad...
I still keep on wondering...was i Cindrella, Snow white or Alice in the wonderland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment